Kindergarten Sneak Peek
Are you interested in learning more about our Kindergarten program? Join us on Sunday, February 25 at 3 pm to learn more!
Kindergarten Stepping Stones: A Journey to Excellence through Discovery is an integrated kindergarten curriculum utilizing literature-based themes. As children explore the themes and interact with their teachers and peers, it is the primary purpose of this curriculum to help make the invisible God visible to each child, guiding them into a loving relationship with Jesus sot hat through service they may each uniquely reflect His love to others.
Big Ideas Math allows students to grow as independent learners and experience the joy of mathematics. The instructional design guides students through concepts from surface-level to deep-level learning and allows them to transfer these skills for success in higher-level math courses.
Saxon Phonics combines systematic, explicit instruction with daily practice opportunities and ongoing assessment to ensure prior knowledge sticks and new knowledge accumulates.
The Reading and Writing Project's approach to instruction recognizes that “one size fits all” does not match the realities of the classroom. When you walk into a workshop classroom at any given moment, you'll see instruction that is designed to:
- help teachers address each child's individual learning.
- explicitly teach strategies students will use not only the day they are taught, but whenever they need them.
- support small-group work and conferring, with multiple opportunities for personalizing instruction.
- tap into the power of a learning community as a way to bring all learners along.
- build choice and assessment-based learning into the very design of the curriculum.
- help students work with engagement so that teachers are able to coach individuals and lead small groups.
The routines and structures of reading and writing workshop are kept simple and predictable so taht tithe teacher can focus on the complex work of teaching in a responsive manner to accelerate achievement for all learners.